Thursday, June 16, 2016

Wife Pregnant morning sickness and giving birth (Istri hamil mual dan melahirkan)

Wife Pregnant morning sickness and giving birth (Istri hamil mual dan melahirkan)





Brief Synopsis:
The film is a compilation of XXI Short Film Festival winner with 7 stories in it, namely: 1. Horizon 2. Asiaraya 3. Roots 4. Goodbye, We Answer Sheet Sekolahku 5. 6. 7. Kitik New Shoes.
Full Synopsis:
1. HORISON

Synopsis: In the afternoon, two people who do not know each other meet accidentally. Genda, a girl who is facing a problem, slowly opening to Handi, a man who would listen. As they talk, story after story, the secret for the sake of secrets were revealed.
Director: Samuel Ruby (Singapore)
Duration: 17 minutes
Choice: Favorite Short Film XXI Short Film Festival, 2014.

2. ASIARAYA

Synopsis: This is the story of a Japanese soldier, which occurred when the Japanese defeat, fate led him find the real meaning of nationalism. A story about a Japanese soldier will sacrifice the promise of redemption of his country's independence from the West Indonesia.
Director: Anka Atmawijaya Adinegara (Jakarta)
Duration: 10 minutes
Awards: Official Jury Special Mention for Short Film Animated Short Film Festival XXI, 2014.

3. ROOTS

Synopsis: When I was little, there was a dream that made me very scared. I went home, but no one recognized me. When I grow up, my dream changed. I chase my dreams, sometimes without knowing where he was taking me. This is a movie about the place I come from, where forgotten dreams and love is never spoken.
Director: Amelia Hapsari (Jakarta)
Duration: 22 minutes
Awards: Best Documentary Short Film and Special
Mention Short Film Documentary Media options XXI Short Film Festival, 2014.

4. GOODBYE, school

Synopsis: When I was little, there was a dream that made me very scared. I went home, but no one recognized me. When I grow up, my dream changed. I chase my dreams, sometimes without knowing where he was taking me. This is a movie about the place I come from, where forgotten dreams and love is never spoken.
Director: Ucu Agustin (Jakarta)
Duration: 13 minutes
Award: Documentary Short Film Options Media XXI Short Film Festival, 2014.

5. WE ANSWER SHEET

Synopsis: Ali, a primary school student who follow the National Examination, must face another test that occurs in the classroom.
Director: Ali Sofyana Bindiar (Bandung)
Duration: 7 minutes
Awards: Short Film Fiction Narrative IMPAS options
(Indonesian Motion Picture Association) XXI Short Film Festival, 2014.

6. KITIK

Synopsis: With the cultural background Karo in North Sumatra, this film is about the fear of a child should be circumcised. Who would have thought her fear making a series of events occur in everyone's surprise.
Director: Ardhira Anugerah Putra (Jakarta)
Duration: 6 minutes
Awards: Best Animated Short Film and Short Film
Animation Options Media XXI Short Film Festival, 2014.

7. SHOES NEW

Synopsis: A girl who lives in a slum feel uneasy because of the rain that never let up to stop the fiery desire to wear his new shoes. He will use the traditional way to stop the prolonged rain.
Director: Aditya Ahmad (Makassar)
Duration: 14 minutes
Awards: Best Narrative Short Film Fiction and Film
Short Fiction Narrative Options Media XXI Short Film Festival, 2014.



FULL VIDEO





0 comments:

Post a Comment